The Human Resources Office is customer-service focused and responsive to the changing needs and expectations of the community it serves. It acts to support AUD staff and faculty in their service to the university through a commitment to attract, orient, retain, motivate, and develop members of the university’s population to their fullest potential.
The mission of the Human Resources Office is to foster a positive work environment and to act as a resource for AUD staff and faculty. The HR team provides services to impact and promote equity and impartial human relations.
The HR goals are aligned with the university’s mission and designed to enhance individual and institutional capacity, effectiveness and growth as follows:
- Offer specialized, timely, efficient and effective human resources administrative services
- Deliver high-quality, expert, meaningful analysis and reporting of employment for decision-making
- Manage the development, dissemination and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Facilitate the recruitment of qualified faculty and staff to support the attainment of AUD’s mission
- Provide and facilitate professional development opportunities for faculty and staff