SCHOLARSHIPS FOR IN-SCHOOL STUDENTS
Scholarships will cover either 50% or 100% of tuition (for one academic year or one academic year and one summer session. Books, fees, housing, etc. are not covered by in-school scholarships.
- Have achieved “senior status” (i.e., completed all but 30-32 credit hours) in their degree program;
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5; and
- Not have committed any Conduct Code violations.
* Individual academic units may add additional criteria.
- Applications must be submitted during the student’s junior year (before the end of the Spring semester.)
- An application packet must be submitted to the Scholarship Committee of the academic unit housing the student’s degree program.
Application packets must include:
The Scholarship Committee
- cover sheet;
- letter of application;
- letters (two) of recommendation from faculty;
- AUD transcript (unofficial);
- Statement of Need to be considered as a basis for awarding of the scholarship (optional);
- evidence of change in financial status of fee-paying agent.
- meets to review application packets;
- interviews highest ranking candidates;
- forwards to the Academic Unit Head a list of approved candidates and their application packets.
Academic Unit Head forwards list of recommended candidates and their application packets to the Office of the Executive Vice-President for final approval of awarding of scholarship(s).