Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Florida State University, United States
M.S. in Civil Engineering, Florida State University, United States
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Florida State University, United States
Dr. Ryan Doczy’s areas of expertise are related to sustainable construction, indoor environmental quality, geographical information systems (GIS), decision-making analysis techniques, and applications of Building Information Modeling (BIM). Research work includes the development of decision-making models for cost-effective LEED construction projects and utilizing GIS to optimize site placement for sustainable construction projects. Dr. Doczy is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) United Arab Emirates Section, ASCE’s Construction Institute, ASCE’s Architectural Engineering Institute, and the US Green Building Council (USGBC) Florida chapter.
- Construction Management
- Sustainable Engineering Design
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Megaproject Development and Management
- Elkhapery, Basel, Peiman Kianmehr, and Ryan Doczy. "Benefits of retrofitting school buildings in accordance to LEED v4." Journal of Building Engineering (2020): 101798.
- Dabash, Mohammad, Peiman Kianmehr, and Ryan Doczy. "Upgrading Locally-Regulated Green Buildings to LEED Standards: A Dubai Case Study." Beyond 2020 Conference Proceedings
- Doczy, Ryan, and Yassir Abdelrazig. "Green buildings case study analysis using AHP and MAUT in sustainability and costs." Journal of Architectural Engineering 23.3 (2017): 05017002.
- Mafi, Somayeh, Yassir Abdelrazig, and Ryan Doczy. "Machine learning methods to analyze injury severity of drivers from different age and gender groups." Transportation research record 2672.38 (2018): 171-183.
- Mafi, Somayeh, Yassir Abdelrazig, and Ryan Doczy. "Analysis of gap acceptance behavior for unprotected right and left turning maneuvers at signalized intersections using data mining methods: a driving simulation approach." Transportation research record 2672.38 (2018): 160-170.