The AUD Academic Advising Unit provides advising services to students. An Advisor's approval is required in order for these students to register. The Academic Advisor assists students in adopting a program of study and creating an individual program of study document. Prior to the beginning of each term, these students are required to meet with the Advisor to whom they are assigned in order to review the status of their degree progress, to discuss university policies and departmental requirements, and to select courses.
- Develop students’ knowledge on their academic responsibility towards familiarizing themselves with the courses, course sequencing and load during their academic years.
- Encourage students to reach their full academic potential by setting up regular meetings, staying updated on their academic status and customizing course loads to each students’ capabilities.
- Personalize students’ experience by providing guidance on personal obstacles they face which influence their academic performance and conduct individualized follow-ups.
- Create greater responsiveness in regards to key academic factors that affect students’ progress towards graduation.
Procedures and Guidelines for Advising and Registration
- AUD undergraduates are placed on Academic Advising Hold at the beginning of each term.
- Students are notified of the assigned advising and registration dates for each group.
- Students meet with their academic advisors during the assigned advising dates to clear the AA Hold.
- Students are required to clear all holds in order to have access to online registration.
- To access the portal click here
For any inquiries or questions, drop us an email to: email@example.com