1. Choosing Your Courses
- Refer to your course sequence online or in the AUD Catalog as well as your online degree audit to choose your courses
- Refer to the Arts and Science Core Requirements
- Identify your Advisor’s name from the Student Portal
- Consult with your Advisor about the courses selected
2. Registering Your Courses
- Check registration schedule
- Make sure to clear your holds, if any, before your registration period.
- Registration will be ONLY online, during the assigned registration periods.
- Print out a copy of your class schedule from here: My Schedule
- Pay your fees online through the student portal/My finances- Pay online, or at the Finance Office before the payment deadline.
3. Confirming Your Courses:
Please note that the students’ official schedule is as recorded by the Registrar at the end of Drop/Add.
Whether you registered with the Admissions Office, online or at the Registrar’s Office, always make sure to do the following after registration and especially after the Drop/Add period:
- Print a copy of your schedule from here: My Schedule
- Double check each listed course, its timing and its instructor in your schedule. Should you find any discrepancies, please contact the Registrar’s Office immediately.